With April 2020 not too far away there are many upcoming changes in employment law that could affect you.
Katee Dias and Clare Gilroy-Scott have summarised seven important changes that you need to consider.
- Statements of terms for employees and workers
- Holiday pay reference periods
- Tax on termination payments
- Agency worker changes
- Off-payroll workers and IR35 tax changes
- Information and consultation thresholds
- Parental bereavement rights
One of the biggest changes coming into force on 6 April 2020 is the new requirement for employers to issue workers with a written statement of their terms.